Saturday, October 24, 2009

Top 5 Reasons Why I Love Target

1) I never have nothing to do- I think the babe quite enjoys her rides in the shopping cart on our outings.
2) It caters to my every need- wardrobe, snacks, home decor, gift wrap, baby junk, etc., etc,.

3) The sale racks rock.4) They have the cutest baby girl clothes.
5) I spend close to $100 every time I step into that store, but I don't ever really feel guilty about it. (Necessities, right?)

New outfit: Courtesy of Target.

New trick: Figured that one out on her own.

9 comments:

Brett + Kristin said...

Adorable outfit! And can I say that I LOVE Target too!

brookelovesjay said...

I just love that outfit! I want it for me! I used to spend $100 everytime I went too. Now I just don't even go! Anyway, I hope you are doing well!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

omg those boots kill me!!! SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! I love the whole outfit!! I miss my Maddie loo!!!

Amelia said...

I LOVE Target! That is like #1 on my list of to dos whenever we go back to the states. I have to go to Target. Oh, how I miss thee!!! They have DARLING cheap baby clothes! Boo hoo. Better stop before I really feel sorry for myself. TARGET...COME TO CANADA!

Anonymous said...

Little Maddie looks so cutesie cute. I was wondering when she was going to figure out those water levers.

jenniferhoiyin said...

i love that little beauty! wish jane and I could come play with you guys! i love target too

JRC said...

Love the outfit!! Sounds like you're loving your 2 story Target, can't say I blame you!

Brandon and Erin said...

GOtta Love target! We have those cute little pants/leggings for Brynnley:) She pretty much gets all her clothes from there! Lets plan a day to go to LA and visit Whit and shop!!!

Chelsea said...

I can't go to target and not spend $100! Everytime!