On our way to Lake Powell we were able to go hang out with my Grandpa's family in Kanab. Here he is with his three kids.

Here he is with the youngest person at the reunion. I love my Grandpa. He is the sweetest man and it was so fun to spend time with him.

Some of the kiddos.

Grandpa with two of his brothers. He's the 2nd of 9 kids.

The whole gang (minus about half of us that couldn't make it :).
2 comments:
So fun. Sad we missed. Little Maddie looks so big! Nan's hair is cute. We're coming to Cali the 22nd!
Is that the same park we were at last time? Maddie is getting so big, she's so beautiful. I can't believe she's a little person now, I just want to play with her so I can work to get a smile. We're sad we missed out. Can't wait to see pictures of the lake. Miss you.
Post a Comment