While you were soaking up the sun at lake Powell, I was cursing myself for timing this pregnancy JUST perfect so that we missed it. Maddie is the cutest little girl. She looks so big to me. We miss you guys sooo much.
Oh how I LOVE Lake Powell. I'm so jealous of you, I haven't been there forever!! Well to answer your old blog post... I think Maddie is a mix of you and JD. She looks like you but def. JD too. She is adorable! Congrats on the new job! How is it?
Let's go back...right now! Once again, you guys proved again that Lake Powell is the best place ever! I miss you all...so does Savannah, wait, she just misses the food!
Hey Adrienne, Its Racquel! I have kind of a funny question for you... Megs showed me those adorable onesies and bows you did for Savannah and I was wondering if I could buy some from you? I don't know how you would do it but I would love some little tie ones for Caden and I would get some girly ones as well for gifts. I don't really know how we would go about doing it so let me know if it is even a possibility! Thanks so much, your sweet baby girl is adorable.
10 comments:
While you were soaking up the sun at lake Powell, I was cursing myself for timing this pregnancy JUST perfect so that we missed it.
Maddie is the cutest little girl. She looks so big to me. We miss you guys sooo much.
Jealous! Looks like you guys had some fun. Maddie is getting so big!
Looks like we missed out on much fun. I think Maddie and Briggs could be twins.
lucky you guys, we just got back from there too, at least maddie came back with a tan! poor brady - still pasty white! adorable pics!
What a fun, fun trip! We miss you around here and think its weird to see other people coming in and out of your house. Sigh.
But we love to keep in touch via blogging and are glad to see you're doing so well!
Big hugs!
Oh how I LOVE Lake Powell. I'm so jealous of you, I haven't been there forever!! Well to answer your old blog post... I think Maddie is a mix of you and JD. She looks like you but def. JD too. She is adorable! Congrats on the new job! How is it?
We'll have to get together once we are in LA.
Let's go back...right now! Once again, you guys proved again that Lake Powell is the best place ever! I miss you all...so does Savannah, wait, she just misses the food!
Adrienne, she's adorable! Looks just like you!
Hey Adrienne, Its Racquel! I have kind of a funny question for you... Megs showed me those adorable onesies and bows you did for Savannah and I was wondering if I could buy some from you? I don't know how you would do it but I would love some little tie ones for Caden and I would get some girly ones as well for gifts. I don't really know how we would go about doing it so let me know if it is even a possibility! Thanks so much, your sweet baby girl is adorable.
you're a hot mom. it's decided.
Post a Comment