I didn't even get to see you before you left! I hope you have a great time in California! Fill us all in on the details of where you are and such! (When you have time!)
I'm so glad you made it! I've been waiting to hear if you guys made it all in one piece :) send me an email with your new location when you have a chance.
Our first game is next Thursday (June 25) at 8:00pm in West Anaheim. We are just playing for fun or else I wouldn't be playing at all. I am not coordinated with team sports at all. Mike and Jessett Alleman and Mike Chapman will be playing too. We would love you have you (and your husband, if he's interested)!
Hey adrienne! I'm so glad you guys are going to be down here for a bit. I don't have your phone number but I want to call you to invite you to park days and what not that we have with the babies and moms around here. It's fun. Email me (mrsbrittanyrobertson@yahoo.com) or give me a call (714-768-5045) when you get settled in!
9 comments:
Wanna hang out? I am excited you're here, but I guess I'll give you some time to settle in before I attack you with my tayebi love
I didn't even get to see you before you left! I hope you have a great time in California! Fill us all in on the details of where you are and such! (When you have time!)
Hey we are moving to LA in August. How far are you from there? Dave's going to UCLA so we will be in that area. Yay maybe we can be friends again! :)
I HATE moving too. At least you are almost done and we are only starting.
I'm so glad you made it! I've been waiting to hear if you guys made it all in one piece :)
send me an email with your new location when you have a chance.
love you guys!
Where are you guys living? Skyler and I are putting together a softball team to start playing next week and we would love for you to play with us!
Our first game is next Thursday (June 25) at 8:00pm in West Anaheim. We are just playing for fun or else I wouldn't be playing at all. I am not coordinated with team sports at all. Mike and Jessett Alleman and Mike Chapman will be playing too. We would love you have you (and your husband, if he's interested)!
We miss you already!
We are so happy. We'll see you next week. I miss Maddie Love.
Hey adrienne! I'm so glad you guys are going to be down here for a bit. I don't have your phone number but I want to call you to invite you to park days and what not that we have with the babies and moms around here. It's fun. Email me (mrsbrittanyrobertson@yahoo.com) or give me a call (714-768-5045) when you get settled in!
Post a Comment