Auntie Sarah brought Maddie's best buddie Briggs over to hang out yesterday. They were so cute.

They loved holding hands.


We took Briggs swimming for the first time. I think we were hoping for the babies to giggle and splash with excitement- instead they both just relaxed and seemed to enjoy it. They're probably just alittle too young for that.

Thanks for coming over to play Briggsie and Sarah. We love you!
5 comments:
Pretty cute babies with cute little mamas. Miss you1
Ahhhh Adrie! They are soooo cute together!! They look so much alike!!!
They're reunited. Now when will all the cousins be together again? We miss you guys so much. I hope you can stay for the wedding so that we can see you. Those are the cutest little babies ever, and you two are gorgeous.
Hello! I came across your blog through the Newtons and wanted to say congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Im right about 35 wks so Im gettin' there!! Have a good day =)
-April
You got some awesome pictures! They are so adorable! They're Going to be the best of buddies.
Post a Comment