Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey Auntie Jessie...

Happy 21st Birthday!!!
Can't wait to celebrate next weekend with you.
P.S.- Check out my new trick
Love you sis. Hope you had a lovely day.

9 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday! She looks adorable Adrienne!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

haha i love it! thanks!!! she is the cutest thing!

Josh and Megan said...

Cute pictures as always! Don't leave me Maddie...you're too cute!

Tom and Nan said...

I love the new trick. What a cheesy grin!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Yay, she discovered her toes. She's brilliant.

Can't wait to see you guys

Justin and Lesley said...

Adrienne,
Maddie is so cute! I just have to tell you that I am so sad you're leaving. I am so glad you taught me how to blog so we can keep in touch.

{Amanda G} said...

She is changing so fast and she's so cute! I love her little smile! Hope things are well with you all!

Jessica said...

She is smiling! She must like yoga, because she is loving her "happy baby" moves!

The Oborn Family said...

Maddi is so cute! We miss you already . . . be sure to keep the blog updated so we are filled in on how life is in California!!!