

I need to get back into the blogging mode. I've been so busy trying to get organized and settled in here that I haven't taken any pictures for over a week. And that's not good cuz my baby's getting so big! She is turning into a little girl with so much personality. I am loving this stage, and I've heard it only continues to get better. Have I mentioned how much I love being a mom? The girl loves her bed. It rocks. It's like she's just
waiting for me to put her to bed all the time. And when she's awake, she's so smiley and happy and wanting to move all over the place (although she hasn't quite figured that out yet). I could go on forever about the little peanut, but I'll spare you. As for me, I think I'm finally ready to start having fun. So to all my friends in the area, let's hang out! I miss my Utah friends a ton. XOXO. But guess what? Tomorrow I get to go to lunch with my old roomies! Can't wait.
10 comments:
Your baby is growing so quickly. She is adorable.
I can't wait to see you and meet maddie. I am really excited!
She is getting cuter and cuter every time you post pictures of her! What a pretty baby!
she is so dang cute! isn't it weird how they don't seem to be babies anymore but little kids, I miss my baby! are you staying with your parents or his?
Oh my gosh!! I love these pictures... she is so freakin cute! i miss that little one!
I'm so glad you came down to the park today! We'll have lots of fun playing with our babies.
Yay for happy babies...and for posting pictures of Maddie! Wish I could see that smile in person. COME BACK!
She's so cute! I love this stage too. Hope you are having fun in California. XOXO
she is so adorable. where in ca are you living?
She is so big I'm glad you are all settled in..Its too bad you guys had to leave just as we started hanging out all together...Josh misses JD so much...He is now down one golfing buddy.
Post a Comment