Today Maddie had her two week appointment with the pediatrician. He said she was healthy and growing right on track, but she still didn't like him very much. She can be such a little drama queen! She weighs 9lbs 3oz and is 20 inches now. It's amazing how much she changes every day. She's becoming alittle more alert, but still loves to sleep most of the time.
This week I got a fun package in the mail. My cousin Kristine makes these adorable little petti skirts and sent me this tiny cream one and a lime green one for when she's a little bigger. If you're interested in getting one for your little girl, you won't find them cuter or cheaper. Check her out here. This was my attempt to get her to model. She hates being changed, but last night after her bath she actually stayed fairly calm! We have professional pictures on Thursday, so hopefully we can get some cuter ones.
14 comments:
So cute! I can not stand how stinkin cute that skirt is!!!! I'm glad things are going well. It's quite the adjustment but well worth it:)
What a doll!!! Congrats. Looks like she is on her way to a career as a fashion model.
aww what a sweetie! she's definitely the most stylish baby girl I've seen! you look great too!
I love that you are posting so much- you seriously look so beautiful-- almost gorgeous enough to distract me from your adorable little girl, almost!
I love that little petti, and she's so cute! I hope we get to see her soon :) Adrie, you look beautiful and as happy as I knew you would be. I'm so happy to hear that although it's not easy, you're still loving it. Although I knew you would feel that way. Love you!
You've never looked better Adrie. She is gorgeous like her mama. I can't wait to meet her.
I am so glad the skirt still fits her. I forget how tiny they really are when they are newborn. I kept thinking that it wouldn't fit because it was so tiny. She looks perfect in it. These pettiskirts would go great with your adorable onesies. Just so you know I do take trades (wink wink). If there's a pettiskirt you want maybe you could make me a couple adorable onesies for Cassie.
My gorgeous girls!!! Already missing you too much !!!
You are such a cute mommy Adrienne. She is beautiful... Glad that thing are going well.
She is beautiful Adrienne! You are such a cute mommy. Congrats!!
Oh Adri! She is so adorable - and you look so beautiful! I can't believe our kids are all grown up! Check out our family blog for some exciting news! Can't wait to see you all!
I guess IM speechless? congratulations! She is ...words dont describe her. she is soooooo cute, adorable, beautiful, breathtaking. Im so happy you are loving mother hood. I bet you'll be excited to have a full nights rest again....soon...oh, wait...I still dont. alright..maybe you wont. JK. Its always those first few weeks...but you know im sure its getting better already! take care.
She is Beautiful! Oh how precious! You look amazing by the way! I love all your posts. I cant believe how it all happens so fast and then its just over!
she is so precious! I love her! You guys must be having so much fun! Congrats! She is gorgeous!
Post a Comment