Wednesday night my dad came into town to meet Maddison. She was in heaven all sprawled out on his chest and he loved every minute (well hour) of it. Sheer comfort. I think she actually got a little too comfortable sleeping on papa cuz now she doesn't like to sleep any where but on somebody's chest. We're working on that today. We loved having my mom and dad here.



Last night was kinda rough. We didn't get much sleep because Maddie was just uncomfortable. We think she had a tummy ache, plus she wouldn't stay asleep in the pack n play. So this morning all three of us were finally conked out, and my parents didn't want to wake us to say goodbye. When I woke up and realized they were gone, I started bawling. I knew I'd cry when they left. I just appreciate all that my mom did to help make the adjustment easier and make sure I was taken care of. Thanks mom. You're the best.
5 comments:
my mom just got here the other day to help me out before and after... it's amazing how much we still need our mommy's huh? Maddie is so dang cute and ilove all the new pictures.. she already looks different :) they change so fast! good luck with the sleeping :) she will sleep through the night before you know it. You look awesome! i hope i can bounce back as good as you are seeming to!
You are an awesome mommy! Thanks for letting me love on you for a while. I already miss you guys.
You'll probably sleep like a baby tonight. Maddie is lucky to have you as her mommy. I love you.
Ohhhhh...I am so jealous! What a wonderful Papa! We are so glad that you were all able to spend precious time together. Isn't mommy-hood wonderful Adri? I remember just sitting there holding the babies and looking at them.... for hours! Enjoy that little one - can't wait to see her!
so precious!
i agree, you're the best mommy :)
Post a Comment