Here are some pictures of our first week at home with Maddie. She has been so precious and we're loving every minute. Basically all she does is eat, sleep, poop, and be irresistable. It's amazing how all consuming she is though. I'll start the day off with one or two things I want to accomplish and end up not even getting those things done! It's crazy, but so nice to just be able to focus on my baby. Enjoy the pictures!
19 comments:
So cute. I love the pictures! Isn't is amazing to be a mommy and feel so much unconditional love. When I come up (sometime this month) we should make some baby bows!
She is so cute, you look so good!
Such cute pictures of her! You and JD look so proud of her in the pic. of the three of you-so adorable!! I love the little hair bows she's sportin' too. You look so great--I feel like I'm always telling you that-probably b/c it's true. :)
You don't even look tired in your pictures! I'm sure you are though! She is a doll. I was actually really wanting another baby looking at all your sweet pics. Then Chase brought me back to reality. Just kidding! I do want another little baby, not yet though. Hope things are going well! It looks like you are enjoying every minute of it!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and so tiny. You look great, you have that new mom glow. enjoy your baby, pretty soon she'll be running all over the place and you'll wonder where all the time went.
I love her and I love all your cute pics! We had fun last night...hope we didn't wear out our welcome!
It just ain't fair. I haven't seen my granddaughter yet. She is an angel. I must get up there. Love you guys. Dad aka Grandpa
Oh she's so precious! I was hoping for more pictures. It's amazing how fast they change as they grow. Can't wait for ours!
Very sweet pics Adrie...I love all her cute outfits too! :) She is a lucky girl to have so many people loving her! Enjoy!
I love the one where you are holding her up to your face! PRECIOUS! I am glad things are going so well! I am going ot of town this weekend but I'll call you when I get back to see how things are.
Congrats you two! I totally didn't check your blog until tonight even though I knew she was coming soon. You two are going to be such great parents!
She is PERFECT!!! I can see the love. Being parents is awesome isn't it?? Enjoy ever minute, they grow fast. Soon she will be in preschool and then before you want it to happen, boys will be calling your house in no time.
I will be up some time this month with Erin. We are coming to see that little girl. That is a priority.....:):)
oh my lands . . . so beautiful! And Adrienne you look amazing! You are such a sweet Mom and I can see in your eyes that you are just loving every minute of it!
Eye Candy, that's what she is! Is it everything you hoped it to be?!
She is so stinking cute! I can see alot of you in her. Good thing you're cute, or she might not be since she looks like you!! Haha, just kidding. Cute pictues, I'm glas my computer started working again.
I LOVE HER!!!
Adrienne and JD, she couldn't be more darling. Congrats again! We can't wait to meet our little one too. I hope my labor, delivery, postpartum, and transition to home go as smoothly as yours. Thanks for posting the pics. Keep 'em comin'!
Congratulations!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys and what a doll she is! And man - that was one fast labor for you Adrienne! And what a big girl! She will be a healthy little bugger :) Seeing your pics makes me excited for our lil' guy to come out! We love you guys - enjoy her!
she's so cute and stylish! all those adorable outfits! :)
I don't have a baby, but I still never get anything done during the day! I'm sure it's worth it though, wasting all day on such a cute little baby. So happy for you guys! :)
Post a Comment