Thursday, February 26, 2009

Newborn Pics

















angelamariephoto.com
Even though Maddie's newborn shoot was pretty much a disaster, I'm so glad we did it because we ended up with some really cute pictures. The girl who did them actually lives in our complex, so it was really convenient. She was awesome and really affordable. I'd totally recommend her. She even let us come back a second time because Maddie wouldn't relax for individual shots the first day. I was shocked that she slept so peacefully for a few minutes and let us manipulate her limbs into these cute positions. It was truly a miracle!

18 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

Oh my gosh! She did such a good job! I LOVE them! My favorite is probably the one of you 3...I want to call you to tell you in person how much I love them but I just got off the phone with you and know Maddie just woke up...so I will wait! She is a doll! I love her 1 month pics too! 1 month? Really? What's happening? Before you know it we will be at the pool together basking in the warm summer sun!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

omg!! we absolutely love the new pictures!!! you all look so good!!! shes so big! 1 month already!! freak! well we love you and cant wait to see you soon!

Camille Kenyon said...

Oh my lands!! So beautiful . . . I love them, such a gorgeous family I might add!

jenniferhoiyin said...

i love them. every single one.
you can't even tell she was so upset!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

These pictures are so awesome! You guys all look beautiful!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

WOW....these pictures are soooo soo amazingly BEAUTIFUL! Each and every one of them. You are one beautiful looking family.

Taylor Family said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I think most newborn photo shoots are a disaster. I left ours in tears and didn't get any! SO I am soooo glad you got some and they are ADORABLE!

Tom and Nan said...

Very cute! Love the photos! Especially like the pettiskirt.

James and Michelle said...

Congratulations Adrienne!! Maddison is absolutely beautiful! The pictures are so adorable! =)

Mark and Juli said...

I'm thinking of forwarding these shots on to some sort of family magazine. Honestly, you could be models. And I'm not just saying that becuase I'm your mother (and mother-in-law and grammy). J.D., sorry I didn't call but it's late here which means it's even later there. But I do want you to know I adore the pictures and it just makes me miss my Maddie even more. Love you guys.
Mom

{Amanda G} said...

The pictures are great! It is so special that you all can capture all of her cuteness when she is still so small! What a blessing to have these pics! I can't believe she is already 1 month old. Time really does go by so fast!

Mark and Juli said...

Do you think Maddie misses me? I miss her. I love you all. Gramps

Nicki said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous of ALL of you! Where did that month go?!

Lauren and Josh said...

Wow! Your pics of Maddie are absolutely precious. What a treasure to have! Adrienne, you look fabulous! Your little family is beautiful. I have to say though, my favorite is the one of Maddie chewing on JD's nose...so cute!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Those pictures are GORGEOUS. I love the one where she and JD are looking at each other real close. I'm so glad you did these. How can she be a month old already and still I haven't seen her? I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE WEEKEND. Love and miss you always.

Erin said...

totally adorable! too cute and you guys look great!

Rodela Family said...

Yeah, I am glad to hear someone else in our complex used Angela - she did our family pictures and I love them! I can't wait for her to do Addi's 1 year photos. So love the newborn shots, everyone of them is adorable

Whitney V said...

Those pictures are soo beautiful! You look like a poster family.