Last weekend JD and I decided last minute to drive to Colorado to see Bryce and Sarah. It was the one weekend I didn't work and didn't have anything else going, (well, I take that back-- Camille you're a lifesaver) and we figured it would be our last chance before snow and babies. (People keep telling us to take advantage of our freedom cuz soon enough that will be gone...I kinda think I'll feel more free without having the obligation to work every other weekend...we'll see).
So we packed up some stuff, loaded the car and headed out Friday night around 7pm. We didn't get in til late, but we were able to have all day Saturday and all day Sunday to play with family. It's so hard for me to be so far away from all my siblings and parents. We're all so close, and it would be amazing to see eachother more...maybe someday.
Anyways, for details and pictures of our little weekend away, click here. Thanks for having us Bryce and Sarah- we can't wait for your little man and our little woman to be best buds! They'll be here before we know it.
5 comments:
Adrienne-It was so fun to see you at your shower! I'm excited for you! Hope everything is going well!
what a fun weekend! Even more fun that you and Sarah are having babies sooo close together! your little bumps are so adorable! And I totally feel the same way about feeling more free when the baby comes and I dont have to work out of the house everyday!
Love the baby bump pictures. You two are too cute. Can't wait to come and see you this weeknd. We'll do some serious Nursery arranging.
We MISS you and your precious cargo....JD we're glad you did the right thing by taking in that pumpkin. It fulfilled it's halloween destiny because of YOU.
Post pictures of the room.
Post a Comment