For those of you who have been bugging me about another belly picture, here's TWO! I'm 25 weeks and popping out more and more each day. I love my pregnant belly because of how much I love the sweet little one inside. I'm so excited to be a mommy!
On Friday I flew down to California for a baby shower some long time friends were throwing for me. Thanks so much Teri and Melissa for doing this for me. It was so fun to see so many friends from the Yorba Linda wards.
One of the best surprises was to see Kaitlin walk through the door. I could not believe she drove all the way from LA with her 2 1/2 week old baby to make it. She's AMAZING. I have the best friends.
I was pretty shocked that this was actually MY baby shower. What? I'm the one having a baby? I was definitely showered with love and amazing gifts. I'm pretty much set. I got my pack n play, high chair, bouncer, tons of homemade blankets (everyone was so crafty!), beautiful clothes, a fabulous diaper bag, adorable shoes, a baby bjorn, a boppy, and so much more. It was truly the designer shower. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful, generous people in my life. Thank you all so much for coming.
25 comments:
your belly is sooo adorable and petite! And you look oh so gorgeous! What a fun shower, crazy that it all seems to be happening sooo fast and coming soo soon huh?!
25 weeks! So exciting! and your belly is way cute!
You truly are blessed with wonderful friends. It is touching to see their generousity and love for you. You look so beautiful in the pictures. I can't wait to see Baby _ _ _ _ _ _. I love you, Mark AKA Grandpa.
I was wondering where you've been! It looks like you had a wonderful shower! You deserve it!
You make pregnancy look way too EASY and way too GOOD. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I'm glad that you were showered with love and presents. I need your address. Love you.
dang, am i going to cry every time I read your blog- I am so sad I couldn't be there adrie. I was there in spirit though (if you don't believe me ask chris to guess how many times I talked about you on friday!) I love you, call me and tell me about it whenever you can.
You are the best looking pregnant person I have ever seen. And I know that my niece s going to be the cutest little doll. I seriously cannot wait to hold her in my arms. It will be refreshing after holding a twenty pound wiggler.
The last comment was from Jane, not Mary Ann.
Wish that I could have been there. You are so beautiful Adrienne. Sounds like you got alot of really fun stuff.
Adrie!! You look so gorgeous!! You make me want to grow a belly!! I wish I was there! When my mom told me about it i was so jealous that i couldn't come... it looks like it was so much fun!
I can't believe i haven't seen you in so long... We need to meet up! I haven't even seen megan yet!
Anyways, you're such a beautiful mommy to be!!
I am so glad I got to see you and be at your shower. I love your belly! Makes me a LITTLE baby hungry again...but not TOO much:) Keep me posted on the next few months! I am so happy and excited for you both.
Wow, you really do look great! I wanted to know more about that class you and JD are taking. Is it a standard prenatal class? When are they? When you have time, please e-mail me about it... kellywright86@gmail.com
Thanks!!
By the way, I love that picture of my mom... She looks like she is on a rollercoaster!
Yes, your belly is DARLING! Your baby will be here SO SOON! What about a shower HERE? Can I throw you one?
Looks like you had SO much fun!!!!
Wish i could have been there! Can't wait to see your nursury and all your cute stuff when we come up for thanksgiving. I've never even seen your house!
p.s you look SOOO good. I love your little belly bump. You're beautiul.
how fun! its fun to see pics of Cali friends:) You look great and I love the bedding and furniture you chose ... and I love your cute projects! Enjoy the projects while you just have one! When 2 and 3 come along, you will have NO time! Anyways...you are beautiful and your baby girl will be beautiful too!!!
You are still so tiny! I love it! What I do not love is you missing Bunco! No more of that! Tiff came and was dying to see you prego and Megan's baby. You are excused this time but once the baby comes, you better get back on the bandwagon!
You look amazing (as always)! I wish I could have been there-it looks like it was a lot of fun. Where are you registered?
talk about a hot pregnant woman!! adrie - you look amazing!!!
OOOOPPPPSSS! I'm SO sorry!
I'm going to post all of them.
We're sad you guys are gone! It's not as fun without you :(
Thanks so much for coming to visit. We love you guys.
Oh my gosh you are the most beautiful pregnant girl ever! I'm so Happy for you! I came to Bunco last week and i was so sad you weren't there! I hope your pregnancy is going well and hope to see you soon! Congrats again!!! :)
I wish I had a baby shower like that. Maybe one day. I was glad to see my mom there though representing. Wha-What!!!(As I raise both hands up in the air to raise the roof)
So fun to see all those people I love! You look darling as ever!! Isn't it amazing how they are soo good at spoiling all of us who grew up there!? Im glad you got so much good stuff...you deserve it...and need it! The first one is sooo fun to get ready for!! Hope you are feeling great!
I would pay BIG dollars to look like you when Im pregnant. you are absolutely beautiful. NOT FAIR!
Post a Comment