Sunday, March 30, 2008

Somebody Help Me!

I'm back working the night shift so that's why this post is at midnight. Normally I'd be fast asleep by now. Oh how I long for my bed by around 3:30 am! It's been sooo slow the past 2 nights and tonight is even worse. I've really almost been falling asleep at work. So let's just say that I spend a lot of time looking at blogs to ease the boredom! I've also started helping my co-workers create their own blogs. I'm becoming quite the expert. But I have a problem: I can't figure out how to add links-like in the text of a post. Anybody know how to do that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adrie,
I don't know how you do those night shifts....and 4 in a row! ouch.
To answer your question of putting a picture as your heading. Go to the Customize button in the top right hand corner of your blog. Then in the header box click on edit. It will then give you an option to use a picture, it will then show you the browse button where you will browse for pictures on your computer. It also gives you a bubble option to click on if you want writing behind the main picture of your choice. Hopefully this makes sense.
Love you!

KCordell said...

Hey Adrie it's your cousin Kristine. I was just recently introduced to your blog and thought I'd say hey. You can sure write a lot. Well if your interested in checking me out on my blog I just started one. You can check out my totally cute kids. Mine's not as fancy as yours is but I'm working on it.
It's kjhawkins6.blogspot.com