Last Friday Bryce and Jessie were in town so we got to go snowboarding. I miss going with my whole family like we used to do. We will definitely have to plan a big trip next winter. We went to the Canyons, and I was so surprised by how much snow there was. It was such a fun powder day. We each had our fair share of face plants. Sarah's was the best I think. Jess had one fall where she completely disappeared under the snow. The zipper on my stupid jacket broke, so I was soaked and freezing until I fixed it with a plastic tie. Somehow, on our quest for fresh powder, (after cutting under the ropes, not realizing what time it was), we got separated from Jess and Sarah and ended up at the far side of the mountain at the bottom of a lift that had just closed. We were pretty much screwed and stuck, so we had to hike/ ride/ sled/ hitch-hike down to the car. We realized we were idiots, but it was an adventure!

Too bad we didn't get a picture of everybody together. (I'm sure we would've if I had a smaller camera I could carry around easier). Missing Sarah, Spence and Sean. JD had to work :(. I didn't realize what a marshmallow I look like in that jacket.

I love my sis. Even though she makes fun of me for being a clutz

B & S...still madly in love after 4 months of marriage

Opposite twinners

Jess, her boyfriend Mike, and his mustache
3 comments:
I LOVE that coat!!! I'm glad that you had fun. We didn't go this year at all! AND, wierd...you have a blond sister that isn't as tan as you...not quite as dramatic as my sister and I but still...
sounds like you guys had a blast! Freezing but fun! We move to Arizona in July after a bunch of trips with James family on the east coast!
ya i haven't seen centipedes yet, ew. geckos...they are always in our house, but we just let them stay and eat the other bugs.
ummm...YES please!!! how fun - i am soo excited you are coming. lets totally beach it up. i am unemployed so i am pretty much free like....anytime. haha. this post seems pretty cold - you need some cali beach time for sure.
Post a Comment