Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sweet Baby

The title of this post was going to be "A Rare Moment." I had written two lines about how the house was still and silent as both my babies were asleep in their beds and I was feeling good, when Luke started screaming. And I just heard little feet running around upstairs, so I was right about it being just a moment. Two kids can really dominate a mom's time and energy! But I've been wanting to post some of Luke's newborns forever so here they are finally!



















Thanks to my amazing friend Dawn for doing these and my maternity pictures. They turned out perfect. I am falling in love with my sweet baby boy. He's growing so fast, and he started out big, so I know this precious newborn stage is going to be over before I know it. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy when he doesn't want to eat every 2-3 hours and lets me sleep for a solid stretch of time, but I'm enjoying snuggling up to his swaddled little body and kissing his chubby cheeks. Gotta go up and see what the little monster is up to. Until my next rare moment...

3 comments:

The Good Life said...

I swear newborns are a little piece of heaven on earth. But it's hard to enjoy when your sleep deprived and anxiety ridden (at least I am when I have a newborn). Not to mention trying to manage a toddler in the mix. I sm glad you are savoring all the cuddling and soaking it all in. Those pictures are to die for. Your friend is talented.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Beautiful little guy Adrienne! Congrats, hope your doing well!

Amy Gibson said...

Your little baby is sooo cute! And you look amazing. Congrats!