Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dates

So last Friday, May 20th was our 6 year anniversary. JD surprised me with flowers, an iphone, and a family outing to the Redwoods. I planned out fun dates for us for the year because I miss spending alone time with him, plus I didn't make it out shopping. We took a beautiful drive through vineyards and forests, and it was so nice to be with my hubby and talk about how we still like each other after all these years :). We truly love our life. The day ended with a treat we've been wanting to try forever (Sarah- the muffin donuts were eh but the brownie cupcakes were delish :) and me falling asleep on the couch at 8pm.


Is this how our family pictures are gonna look from now on?

Saturday night I went out with some friends, so JD took Maddie on a date. She was so excited! She insisted on wearing her new dress and me curling her hair. She was too cute putting on her lip gloss and making sure to grab her purse before they left. Such a girly girl. They saw Rio and got pizza and frozen yogurt. This girl loves her daddy!




This cute guy got to hang out with the girls. He slept pretty much the whole time and is just nice to be around.




6 comments:

Barb said...

Adrienne, your family is beautiful. Maddie is a doll & Luke is so sweet!

Lauren and Josh said...

Oh my gosh Adrienne, Maddie is so adorable! Cutest thing ever. And you look beautiful! :)

Erin said...

how cute, the daddy daughter dates! she is adorable! so is your little guy! happy anni to you guys. I'm so afraid to have two and the moments of quiet that won't be happening!

Sarah Tayebi said...

I love the pictures of you, jd, and your beautiful kids- but where are the pictures of the donuts? please tell me you took pictures and you're emailing them to me right now.... otherwise you have to go back!

JRC said...

I still can't believe Luke is already here and crazy that you have 2 kids now!! Yea for you!! Maddie is so cute all ready for her date and Lukes pics are SOO cute!! Miss you!

Alex and Jane said...

I am obsessed with the JD and Maddie date night pictures. She is the most awesome kid! I love your kids and am on a mission to meet that boy!