Translation: I'm bored.
(But it's more like I'm boring.)
I'm sitting here at my computer trying to think of something to blog about, cuz I know I've been a slacker, but all I can think about is all the things I should be doing, but instead I'm choosing to sit here and stare at the computer. It's weird to be so unmotivated, and I kinda drive myself crazy over it. For example, here's my list of to do's that I probably won't do:
Make dinner
Clean my bathrooms
Exercise
Fold the laundry
Pay the bills
Make the bed
Learn Spanish
Read my photography book
etc.
My poor hubby will get home and I'll probably ask him to give me a massage and take care of Maddie. I really do love that I get to carry a life inside me, and I'm getting so excited to meet this little guy, but it will be nice to not be pregnant and feel like me again. Until then I guess I should try to embrace my laziness and learn how to relax.
This little one, on the other hand is full of energy! I'm sorry to say, but I think she's the cutest. I just can't get enough of her these days. There's nothing I love more than catching her pretend playing in her room or watching her sing along to music in my rear view mirror. Every day she tells me that she wants to go to Disneyland. It's gonna be hard to stick around here the next couple months.
She's made the transition to her big girl bed and loves it. I'll post pictures of her new room and the baby's nursery as soon as they're done. Oh and we still aren't set on a name for our boy. Any suggestions?
4 comments:
Adrienne, I don't think you are lazy, now you're just a little more like the rest of us!! I think you should come to Disneyland more often too, in fact we'll meet you there!
please...be prego GIVES you the perfect excuse to not do anything b/c in reality you are growing a human being inside of you...so that in and of itself is doing SOMETHING. ha. oh adrienne...I sure enjoy you. and I sure do think your little girl is just precious!
Go to Disneyland...
And invite us next time because Kamryn (and Sammie) want to go also :)
P.S No more to do lists till you have that ( nameless ) baby. Enjoy this time.
haha! I feel the EXACT same way!! Wait aren't we due with-in a few days?! must just be the phase :)
Post a Comment