Well, it's February, and I'm just now getting to my Christmas post. I swear, the days seem to be flying by, and I'm moving in slow motion. What's my deal? Anyways, we had too much fun to not share some pictures. Here's Maddie ready for a nap after church in front our our little tree.
The four grandkids looking sleepy on Christmas morning.
Maddie's big present that Santa's elves stayed up very late assembling. It's going to be perfect in her new big girl room!
Twins! They loved shakin it in these cute petti's.
Bryce and Sarah organized a So You Think You Can Dance competition with a trophy and all for the winner. It was seriously hilarious, and will be a tradition for sure. Baliwood took an easy first place, and surprisingly our Hip Hop routine took second. I love my family :).
Last but not least, a family photo with everyone looking!

1 comment:
your family picture is gorgeous! you have such a fun family, the dance competition looks awesome!
Post a Comment