Finding a formal dress is hard enough as it is, but doing it while pregnant makes it that much harder! So once I found one, I stuck with it.
The beginning of December brought my friend Erika's San Francisco wedding. I was so excited to see all my high school girlfriends and spend some time with the hubs without the little one, who spent the weekend (not missing us) with her cousins in Sac. We had so much fun together, as always, and even got to hang out all day in SF and go to Alcatraz on Sunday. Eri was a beautiful, glowing bride, and I loved getting to see another one of my friends marry a great man.
The beginning of December brought my friend Erika's San Francisco wedding. I was so excited to see all my high school girlfriends and spend some time with the hubs without the little one, who spent the weekend (not missing us) with her cousins in Sac. We had so much fun together, as always, and even got to hang out all day in SF and go to Alcatraz on Sunday. Eri was a beautiful, glowing bride, and I loved getting to see another one of my friends marry a great man.
Later in the month was JD's work Christmas party. We got to stay at the Montage in Laguna Beach and hang out with friends for a couple days (kid-less again, thanks to the grandparents). We were spoiled for sure!
Love these girls! Can't wait til next time.
So, all in all, Christmas started early for me this year!
2 comments:
You wore the same dress twice?! Thats it, I'm turning you in to "What not to wear!" on TLC! You don't even look pregnant in those pictures! I wish we lived closer and could do fun things with our sassy girls together...I haven't done the pudding paint yet. COME BACK!!
that dress is fabulous on you!!
Post a Comment