Thursday, November 18, 2010

OMG

It cannot be Thanksgiving next week. Where have I been all month? How sad is it that I'm just now posting about Halloween? I have to say this pregnancy has taken it's toll on me. Right after Halloween I came down with a stomach bug, and that combined with my already nauseous self left me pretty much in bed for a week. And I honestly can't tell you what I've done since! It's so not like me to be so lazy! Anyways, I couldn't go without posting a couple pictures from our party. It was so much fun to have family and friends there. I love this holiday for some strange reason. We had chili and cornbread, played pictionary and bite the bag, and had a donut eating contest which my lovely zombie date won, of course. So proud. We even had a little dance party to my delight.

We dressed up as 80's Prom Zombies. I really wanted to be something scary this year, and I definitely got more than I bargained for. Ewww. Next year I'll go for something more photogenic.




Shrek and Fiona won best costume. Kami was convinced they were the real thing and loved sitting on her lap and talking about the movie. So cute :).

And last but not least, my cute little witch trick-or-treating with her hamburger and hot dog cousins. How cute are they? Maddie didn't really get the whole concept. She was too enthralled with the candy already in her bucket to keep asking for more.

Hope you had a Happy Halloween a month ago! And Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year if you don't hear from me.

No comments: