Other news: We watched my sister in law Mary open her mission call last night via Skype. She's going to Geneva, Switzerland, French Speaking! We're so excited for her and know she'll be an amazing missionary. It's so beautiful there. Maybe it'll give us an excuse to go there someday!
Finally, an update on the pregnancy. We still don't know what we're having. I've tried to look on our ultrasound machine at work, but really don't know what I'm doing. For some reason I'm not in a huge hurry this time. Either one has it's positives. I'm almost 18 weeks. I love feeling the little thing swimming around and nudging me. I haven't taken one belly shot. I'm in that awkward "looking fatter but not pregnant stage." I need to start giving this more attention bc I'm afraid I'm gonna wake up one day and be totally shocked to have two kids!
5 comments:
Adrie, how fun!!!
She looks so big! When did our kids grow up?
I love your leotard. Can't wait to see that girl soon.
...her leotard. (correction)
I wonder if Briggs would ever focus long enough to do a gymnastics class. Maybe I'll look into it? hmmm.
Maddie is so cute and looks so big!! I love these gymnastic pictures. So adorable! Can't wait to hear what you're having.
I love looking at these pictures! She is such a little girl now! I love it! Where is this tumbling class? I've got to sign Sav up!
p.s. your Halloween Party looked like a total hit! How fun!
Even if you pay VERY close attention, you will still wake up one day and be totally amazed you have two babies. Seriously. It hits hard and fast. And then you think about a third. Its crazy.
You make cute ones, though, so I'm sure if its a she or he, it will be adorable! We miss you around here!
Post a Comment