We couldn't be more thrilled. I'm excited to be done with the first trimester, but still waiting to get past the all day/ all night sick stage. I'd have to say it's been worse this time around. But I know it's all worth it in the end!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! Take care during your pregnancy! It's hard with another one running around, but it's fun! You all make beautiful children!!!
YEAH!!!! Thats my birthday (and the perfect day according to Miss Congeniality.... please say you know what Im talking about??) Hope you are feeling well!
It's my birthday too and it really is the perfect date, "not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket." I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!
OMG that's brittney conleys birthday too! Hopefully that little one comes out a day early or late so its not living in everyone elses shadow!! bahaha Can't wait for my new neicey or nephew! Love you sis!
Holy cow we should talk and complain! Mine has been so bad too! I really was going to call you today to talk to you about your hypo experience. I'm very interested! If you have time to chat call me or I'll just take a chance and call you and hope your not curled up in a ball on the couch!
YEah!!! I've been thinking about you and wondering when #2 was coming. I'm sorry your so sick. That is the worst! I'm so excited for you. Next time your in LA or at D-land you seriously need to call me.
Congrats!! So sorry about the sickness. I totally feel your pain and it is miserable! I can't believe we are due with in 3 days of each other! That is so fun! I hope you get feeling better soon!
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you get feeling better soon. It's no fun being sick and having to chase a toddler around at the same time! Next time you're in SoCal, we need to have a roomie reunion! Hope to see you and your cute prego belly soon!
23 comments:
Congrats on baby #2!! Maddie will be so excited to have a friend to play with!
Hooray!!!!!!
He looks so cute in there! What a little rock star. How far along are you and did they tell you what the sex was?!!
Best news ever. That little bean is going to be the most beautiful baby ever... boy or girl.
congrats!! it is so much fun with two!! hope you get to feeling good soon!!! :)
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! We are super excited for you guys!
CONGRAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! Take care during your pregnancy! It's hard with another one running around, but it's fun! You all make beautiful children!!!
Congrats you guys!!!
I feel for you... the all day & night thing is the pits. I am sorry!!!
Can't wait to hear what it is.
I can't wait! When will you find out what you are having!?
Yay!! Congratulations!!
That is great news! Congratulations!
Congrats! I kinda suspected it when you were asking me what it was like having 2 kids at Ashli's wedding. I hope you feel better soon.
YEAH!!!! Thats my birthday (and the perfect day according to Miss Congeniality.... please say you know what Im talking about??) Hope you are feeling well!
It's my birthday too and it really is the perfect date, "not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket." I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!
OMG that's brittney conleys birthday too! Hopefully that little one comes out a day early or late so its not living in everyone elses shadow!! bahaha Can't wait for my new neicey or nephew! Love you sis!
Holy cow we should talk and complain! Mine has been so bad too! I really was going to call you today to talk to you about your hypo experience. I'm very interested! If you have time to chat call me or I'll just take a chance and call you and hope your not curled up in a ball on the couch!
What great news! Hope you start to feel better! You are such a darling Mom!
YEah!!! I've been thinking about you and wondering when #2 was coming. I'm sorry your so sick. That is the worst! I'm so excited for you. Next time your in LA or at D-land you seriously need to call me.
I hope that nausea gets better soon. Yuck!
Congrats again Adrienne! Come down to Southern CA more often so I can dote on your beautiful pregnant self.
Oh my gosh CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you guys. I hope the sickness subsides soon. Hooray for baby #2!!!
Congrats!! So sorry about the sickness. I totally feel your pain and it is miserable! I can't believe we are due with in 3 days of each other! That is so fun! I hope you get feeling better soon!
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you get feeling better soon. It's no fun being sick and having to chase a toddler around at the same time! Next time you're in SoCal, we need to have a roomie reunion! Hope to see you and your cute prego belly soon!
yaaayy!!! that is so exciting for you guys!! hope you are enjoying northern california. congratulations!!
Post a Comment