It's been a week since we've returned from our trip, but I haven't been in the mood to blog for a while! I started work last week, and that seems to zap my energy and make me long to be back on the lake. (Although I really do like my new job.) We had way too much fun on our exclusive family-only trip. (I mean, check out Sarah's face-and I can guarantee that's nothing more than water in her red cup :). Our kids were in heaven. It's definitely in their blood. All three of them even wakeboarded for the first time! I'll let the pictures do the talking...


5 comments:
OMG! I love that white skinny dipping bum, too cute! Looks like you had so much fun!
Makes me miss days wearing only our suits and days when our biggest decision for the day is whether or not we should shave our legs. Miss you.
Maddie is the sutest girl on earth. I love her and her curvy little bod!
I meant cutest of course.
HOW FUN! So jealous! You are all so beautiful with smokin hot bodies! I can't wait to play with Maddie...and do you think you could braid Sav's hair like that? I love it! Where do you buy those life vests? That is crazy that Maddie can swim with one of those on! You are so tan...I love the pic of you and JD at the bottom! Should I just comment on every pic? no, I'll stop. See you in 2 weeks!
Post a Comment