Love, love, love those fancy, posh, snazzy, swank, pink cowgirl boots! Fancy Nancy would be proud!
ditto !
ha! today at the rodeo I almost bought Briggs some chaps and cowboy hat until he would't even try them on. So, I didn't. But now I'm regretting it! She looks SO cute!!!
LOVE THEM! What size are those bad boys? When can our girls start sharing clothes? Counting down the days till we see you in person!
Oh my gosh, I love her even more in pink cowboy boots. We miss you all!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love, love, love those fancy, posh, snazzy, swank, pink cowgirl boots! Fancy Nancy would be proud!
ditto !
ha! today at the rodeo I almost bought Briggs some chaps and cowboy hat until he would't even try them on. So, I didn't. But now I'm regretting it! She looks SO cute!!!
LOVE THEM! What size are those bad boys? When can our girls start sharing clothes? Counting down the days till we see you in person!
Oh my gosh, I love her even more in pink cowboy boots. We miss you all!!
Post a Comment