Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thrilled!!!

Remember how I was looking for that perfect job?Well, after a long process, I just found out that I got exactly the job I was hoping for! Looks like I'll be back in the ER working per diem afterall. Couldn't be happier!

8 comments:

Kaitlin and Charles said...

Yea! I'm so happy that you found something that fit your schedule.

Josh and Megan said...

YAY! FINALLY! I am calling you right now...or wait, it's 1130...I am texting you right now!

Katrina Rasband said...

congrats! we wish you all the best :o)

Sharon & George said...

Well done! I couldn't be happier for you.

Anonymous said...

yeah! I bet that is a load of stress off your shoulders! It is always hard making sure it is just right for what you need.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Yay. Congrats Adrie, I want the details.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whit said...

I was looking for your email - I don't have it!!! So here is my "response" - ha. I would love to see you... but I can't! I am so bummed. Our electrician for the house is coming all morning and then I am taking H & R to a small lake/pond. I wish I could cancel everything, but next time! IF you ever want to go to the cannery by yourself and want to drop M over here, you are more than welcomed. We will butter her up and take good care of her.

I really do hope we can meet up. I really enjoy being with you.