So, last weekend was quite busy. We had a wedding on Friday, funeral on Saturday, travel to Utah on Sunday, and the burial in Logan on Monday. With a baby used to taking 2 naps a day and getting her molars, we were pretty tired after the fact, but we were so happy to get to be at everything.
I decided to stay a few extra days in Utah to see friends and satisfy my yearning to hit the slopes. Seeing all my friends I used to play bunco with and walk with really made me miss Utah. Walking on ice in the freezing wind from the car to the Chase's house and having to dig a car out of the snow made me miss California :)! Kyley and I boarded half day at Snowbird and it was so fun. I was in heaven. (Thanks to Leslie for watching my baby last minute!!! And thanks to Megs for planning my trip and making it all happen :).
Needless to say we are happy to be back home. Maddie's got a cough and hasn't been herself today. She's been asleep all day. Poor thing. Maybe she's just catching up from our crazy week!
4 comments:
It was fun to see you guys...Maddie is such a cute little thing! I love the fabric roses, too. Darling!
the headbands turned out fabulous! i wish i had a little girl to do that stuff to!
We miss Maddie (and you) but Sav loved having a live in play date. Thanks for hanging out with us! Come back soon!
It was so good to see you for a second!! And those fabric roses you make are so adorable!! I might even get crafty and make some, which is a big deal for me these days!!
Post a Comment