haha... That's Canadians for you!!
Wow is right! Talk about attractive...yuck...
ha ha ha! You're funny! Love the post. You should come see me when you move up here. I haven't even met Maddie. :(
Wow! There are some classy ladies for you right there. SICK!
I KNOW right!! I couldn't believe that either...so random and so weird...they might wanna check between their legs...I mean really!
I don't get the check between their legs thing. Oh, I get it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha... That's Canadians for you!!
Wow is right! Talk about attractive...yuck...
ha ha ha! You're funny! Love the post. You should come see me when you move up here. I haven't even met Maddie. :(
Wow! There are some classy ladies for you right there. SICK!
I KNOW right!! I couldn't believe that either...so random and so weird...they might wanna check between their legs...I mean really!
I don't get the check between their legs thing. Oh, I get it.
Post a Comment