Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Birthday Girl







I know I'm obsessed with my baby girl. I just can't get enough of her. She's just delightful. Last Saturday we had a little birthday party that actually turned into a big party, and it was a blast. JD and I had almost all our family there, and friends that came from near and far. I think our Maddie girl was a little overwhelmed by the people and attention, but I know she loved playing with her cousins and friends. She can't get enough of all the new toys and clothes! Thanks everybody!

8 comments:

Nicki said...

What a doll! She is so stinkin' cute! Love the tutu, the onesie, the party decor, and the all the fun sweets. Looks like you were busy and inspired! :)

Whitney and Family said...

Wow-what a fun party!!! Happy Birthday, Maddie!! She looks darling :)

Cindy and Rob said...

She is so beautiful adrie! Seriously those pictures belong in a magazine. She is adorable. Happy Birthday Madison!

JRC said...

You have such a talent for throwing parties. So much went into her 1st little party...I can't wait to see what her 16 will look like. Looks amazing!

Josh and Megan said...

I'm so happy I got to be there! It was so fun! You did a great job...I can not stop telling people about her First Year book! That was my favorite part of the whole party! I LOVED it! Miss you guys already!

Alex and Jane said...

We can't get enough of her either. The party was darling; I just can't believe she is one year old!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Maddie.

Taylor Family said...

NO WAY! Already!? That went so fast! I think that it just gets funner from here!!!