Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rainy Day


Today it was confirmed- I have ADD. Seriously, I was going crazy stuck inside with nothing to do. I didn't make it to the gym bc I figured I'd go running later, but due to some torrential rain, we had to stay indoors and I practically ran around the house all day while Maddie chased the jumprope I was dragging around. Well, not practically... that's really what I did (after using it the right way for a while). JD's been studying for the test he's taking on Tuesday which I'm happy about bc pretty much our whole lives are riding on him passing that test, but that leaves me SO BORED! So I called my friends to see if they'd go to a movie with me tonight, not remembering they're all in SLO on a girls trip that I had to skip out on. After checking my phone a few times to make sure I had no calls or texts, I attempted playing Wii Just Dance all alone, which turned out to be pretty lame. So finally I decided to turn to the ultimate boredom easer: google. And to my delight, I found just what I've been looking for for days. This was the gem that made a truly miserable day actually quite lovely. Somebody, quick, please call me a loser!!!

10 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Those are SO AWESOME!! I am insanely jealous of your mad crafting skills. I know a girl that I pay to make these for my girls and I to wear...I'll have to try out the tutorial! Thanks for sharing the link!!

Mills Family said...

You're so cute! It's been a long time since I've seen you. Your little girl is adorable! Are you still working MICU? I floated over a couple of weeks ago and thought of you. Thank you again for showing me how to start my first blog!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

You did an amazing job! THANKS for sharing the website! I wanna make some! : )

Erin said...

those are so adorable! I love them! they will look great on everything!

Lynn said...

adrienne, these are so cute! what do you plan to do with it? necklace/headband/shirt? i wanna see the final touch. :)

Bridget said...

I love the colors, those are awesome! I do the same kinds of things when I get really bored so if you're a loser then I'm right there with you. I usually play Sonic party on the wii alone when I'm really desperate... not much of a party ;).

JRC said...

Super cute! Good job on the roses. At least you're being crafty in your spare time. It could be MUCH worse!!!

Mark and Juli said...

You got me depressed reading about your day. Couldn't you just find a good book and relax.
We are so happy your little family come to see grandpa yesterday.
Thanks
Grampa

Alex and Jane said...

That sounds like you. I am pretty sure I would have just had a nap. They are darling, good thing you have a little girl who can use them!

Josh and Megan said...

At least it's confirmed and you're out of the denial stage of your ADD. Next step would be taking some classes. Teacher:me. When:next week. What:we sit around all day and watch our babies play and do absolutely nothing. Sounds like my kind of day, you might go crazy. Opposites attract.
p.s. love the roses!