I really love how these turned out. I was worried because it was my first attempt at making a tutu, but our photographer Brynn did an amazing job! Can't believe she's almost one!
SO adorable! Love the tutu...you did a good job:) I have made my girls one..but all pink. I love the different colors! You have an incredibly beautiful family! I love the pictures...the photographer is amazing!
Ok adrie these are stunning. She's gorgeous just like her mama. It was so nice to spend the day with you last week. I miss you. Kami really loves maddie's tutu and really wants one for her bday.
Are you kidding me? Those are the cutest pictures ever! I'm still jealous of that Dear Lizzie dress...I've loved it from the day I first saw it! Can't believe it fits her! Let's talk soon...I want to hear the details of the PARTY!
the pics turned out amazing! how did you make the tutu? did you just knot them on there or what? I'm making one for a friend, but i love how yours is so full!!! so sad that our babies are now toddlers!
Adrienne, Maddie is such a BEAUTY like her mama! I can't believe she's ONE! Seems like you just posted pics of you having her! All of these pics are AMAZING!!! What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! Happy 1st Birhday Maddie!!!
Two seconds ago we were standing in Cody & Kims kitchen talking about trying to get pregnant....one second ago she was born.......and now she's a year old. Isn't it incredible!?
She's adorable and so are the pictures! You must be so proud!
Oh my goodness Adrienne! Maddie is simply adorable. Just precious. You look amazing as well! I love your boots. Also, way to go on the tutu...very impressive and way cute. I love the picture of her in the wings. She's got the sweetest little grin. I must say y'all did a good job :)
16 comments:
I love my Maddie Girl. Gramps
SO adorable! Love the tutu...you did a good job:) I have made my girls one..but all pink. I love the different colors! You have an incredibly beautiful family! I love the pictures...the photographer is amazing!
She is SO SO SO cute!! I love all the pictures of her. And the one of her crying is so funny!
Those photos are AMAZING! I can't believe that she is one! Love you guys.
Ok adrie these are stunning. She's gorgeous just like her mama. It was so nice to spend the day with you last week. I miss you. Kami really loves maddie's tutu and really wants one for her bday.
Are you kidding me? Those are the cutest pictures ever! I'm still jealous of that Dear Lizzie dress...I've loved it from the day I first saw it! Can't believe it fits her! Let's talk soon...I want to hear the details of the PARTY!
the pics turned out amazing! how did you make the tutu? did you just knot them on there or what? I'm making one for a friend, but i love how yours is so full!!! so sad that our babies are now toddlers!
Adrienne, Maddie is such a BEAUTY like her mama! I can't believe she's ONE! Seems like you just posted pics of you having her! All of these pics are AMAZING!!! What a BEAUTIFUL family!!!
Happy 1st Birhday Maddie!!!
Two seconds ago we were standing in Cody & Kims kitchen talking about trying to get pregnant....one second ago she was born.......and now she's a year old. Isn't it incredible!?
She's adorable and so are the pictures! You must be so proud!
I love these pictures and I love our little Maddie girl. I can't believe she is turning one!
Oh my goodness Adrienne! Maddie is simply adorable. Just precious. You look amazing as well! I love your boots. Also, way to go on the tutu...very impressive and way cute. I love the picture of her in the wings. She's got the sweetest little grin. I must say y'all did a good job :)
Oh my gosh, could she be any cuter?!? You guys have the perfect little family! LOVE the tutu, it's adorable!
So cute! Good job on the tutu. And I LOVE the pink and brown dress!
My little angel baby! I love how the pics really capture her personality. I need to go get some kisses.
All I can say is WOW--I love those pictures. Your family is stunning
So cool! She's quite the cute little girl! Happy 1st birthday!
Post a Comment