Nobody knows who Maddie looks like. One person will tell me she looks exactly like me, and the next will call her little JD, so I'm taking a poll...
What do you think? Him or Me?
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Her mouth is Adrie Nose is J.D Eyes J.D Skin is Adrie Smile is Adrie Hair both of you = The score is 4 to 3 with Adrie in the lead. I guess she looks more like Adrie Either way, she is one gorgeous little angel.
hey adrienne! how have you been? getting pretty tan as I can see. i'm jealous! hey maybe i'll cya at church in aug when we're there for 2 weeks. hmm hard to say she looks more like JD to me...but a mix of u 2. Congrats on your job. ER nurse will keep ya busy huh?
YAY for all your new updates! I think Maddie looks like JD but has your dark features. I LOVE those month cards! I wish I had some and did that from the beginning. Bow night? Why didn't you organize one of those here? MISS YOU GUYS! COME BACK!
Haha!! Sorry I let you down and it wasn't really me. By the way its me this time...not Jessica! You can go to this website and put in pictures of the three of you and it will tell you who your kids look more like. Its kind of fun. Who knows how accurate it is though!
I'm going with Kamryn, but she looks likes Sam's dad. So that doesn't work. Are you sure you got the right baby? She's a punkin, but she doesn't resemble either of you. One thing for sure she gets cuter every day. Gramps
11 comments:
Her mouth is Adrie
Nose is J.D
Eyes J.D
Skin is Adrie
Smile is Adrie
Hair both of you
=
The score is 4 to 3 with Adrie in the lead.
I guess she looks more like Adrie
Either way, she is one gorgeous little angel.
hey adrienne! how have you been? getting pretty tan as I can see. i'm jealous! hey maybe i'll cya at church in aug when we're there for 2 weeks. hmm hard to say she looks more like JD to me...but a mix of u 2. Congrats on your job. ER nurse will keep ya busy huh?
I am leaning towards momma, but what a good mix. All I know is that she is BEAUTIFUL.....
i think she looks more like you than your hubby for sure, but she totally has a few of jds features. she is too cute!
I'm Definitely gunna say she looks more like JDizzle! I've said it from the beginning and stick to it!
P.s. That post is from Jessica i was signed into the wrong name... im on emily and trents computer!!
I still can't figure it out at all, and I've tried! When can we hang out again- next monday, tuesday, wednesday....
YAY for all your new updates! I think Maddie looks like JD but has your dark features. I LOVE those month cards! I wish I had some and did that from the beginning. Bow night? Why didn't you organize one of those here? MISS YOU GUYS! COME BACK!
I think she looks alot like Kamryn! Shes such a little doll. We are anxious to get 2 know her better!
Haha!! Sorry I let you down and it wasn't really me. By the way its me this time...not Jessica! You can go to this website and put in pictures of the three of you and it will tell you who your kids look more like. Its kind of fun. Who knows how accurate it is though!
http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/look-alike-meter.php
I'm going with Kamryn, but she looks likes Sam's dad. So that doesn't work. Are you sure you got the right baby? She's a punkin, but she doesn't resemble either of you. One thing for sure she gets cuter every day. Gramps
Post a Comment