Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lately...

This is where we've been spending a lot of our time... Daddy's been working long days, but we love when he gets to hang out with us...
Maddie's getting taller every day...
Papa loves coming home to this baby...
Maddie's getting chubbier every day...
And turning into a little diva...Sammy and Kami came down to test out her amazing new stroller...
And Maddie made it clear that she was ready to start rice cereal!!!


Other news: I got a job as an ER nurse, starting next week. Tonight we're making bows and clippies for the girls. I'm trying to make an effort cooking dinner. Got our 4th of July outfits and we're ready to play on Coronado Island on Saturday. That's about it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having a BLAST!!! I'm jealous.
The close up of Maddie in the white beach hat looks so similiar to one of Kami when she was that age in a similiar hat. Are you totally coveting Sammie's stroller!!?? How nice is THAT! Congrats on your job. I need to call and catch up. It's only been like 3 weeks since we last saw you but so much has changed with you guys! Cute pics, keep em coming

Erin said...

congrats on the job! that is exciting! maddie is getting so big! how fun that you are getting to spend lots of time at the beach, im jealous!

Leah said...

Congrats on the job in the ER. It looks like you're adjusting well! We miss you!

Turners said...

ER nurse now huh?! Well, I miss ya tons at the MSICU, but I am definitely excited for your new venture! You'll have to let me know how the new job is. and how many hours are you working?
Maddie is ADORABLE!!!

Becca Rowe said...

Congrats on the ER job! That will be really exciting! And let me just say that I am so jealous that you are hanging out at the beach:)