Hooray my Maddie.
I am laughing out loud about that top picture! That is too funny! I LOVE her headbead!
Oh, that'll be fun Adrie! So, did they pop out at the same time?
oh my goodness she is absolutely adorable!!!
what?! amazing! are you still breastfeeding? Is that why you said Dangerous. I'm so nervous and glad Brady still has none! She is getting so big, i looove the 1st pic, adorable!
goodness she's growing fast! i love those little pinchers!
Ouch! Megan's working on some!
whoopedy doo, I have 28 teeth
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hooray my Maddie.
I am laughing out loud about that top picture! That is too funny! I LOVE her headbead!
Oh, that'll be fun Adrie! So, did they pop out at the same time?
oh my goodness she is absolutely adorable!!!
what?! amazing! are you still breastfeeding? Is that why you said Dangerous. I'm so nervous and glad Brady still has none! She is getting so big, i looove the 1st pic, adorable!
goodness she's growing fast! i love those little pinchers!
Ouch! Megan's working on some!
whoopedy doo, I have 28 teeth
Post a Comment