Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Independence Day

This year we celebrated the 4th of July in Coronado with the Whites. I'd forgotten how much I love this holiday because I've worked it the last couple of years. We had a blast- eating, riding bikes to the beach, playing games, eating some more, and watching fire works. I love this picture of three things I love so much.My beautiful sister-in-laws
JD's cousin Liz and Elyse
Uncle Marky
The Beach Cruisers
Check out the lashes on this kid. He is beyond adorable!
In front of the bridge
Grammy White
On Gramp's Perch :)
Our little family

I love this beautiful country that we live in, and I'm so grateful for the people who have sacrificed and who continue to sacrifice so much, even their lives, for our freedom. Thank you!

5 comments:

Sharon & George said...

I love this country too! I get all goose flesh when I hear the national anthem. Can't wait to become citizens at the end of this year.

Josh and Megan said...

FUN! I got your messages...I will call you in the morning. Too bad you weren't up here celebrating with us! COME BACK!

Alex and Jane said...

I am so glad you came with us this year. I love having Maddie around, and you and J.D. too.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys! WE're excited to come see you!

Jenna said...

Hey it's Jenna Dunn! Sorry for blog stalking. I was just wondering if we could get your address. We're having a bday party for Abby in a few weeks and wanted to invite you guys. You can just email me if that's easier jdunn0503@yahoo.com