This is Rachel Barker (Sams friend)and I talked to you on the phone once. Not sure if you remember me but I had a few questions. I was wondering if I could email you? If so, whats your email? Mine is rachelcrandall1414@hotmail.com
Hey Adrienne, its Ben. I haven't checked your blog forever. It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and I can't beleive how big Maddie is. Love the name by the way:) Hope things are well.
6 comments:
I miss her so much. Thats the cutest little bunny ever.
Oh she is so cute, I need to see her and squeeze her.
You look like you are having to much fun there! You can't because then you wont come back and we miss you!!!!!!!
This is Jen by the way... not brent.
Ok most adorable face I have ever seen!!! haha she is getting so big! Hope all is well with you guys and your getting settled in. We miss you!!
Hey Adrienne,
This is Rachel Barker (Sams friend)and I talked to you on the phone once. Not sure if you remember me but I had a few questions. I was wondering if I could email you? If so, whats your email? Mine is rachelcrandall1414@hotmail.com
Hey Adrienne, its Ben. I haven't checked your blog forever. It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and I can't beleive how big Maddie is. Love the name by the way:) Hope things are well.
Post a Comment