We've been having fun in California. Maddie loves the sunshine and loves being outside. We do miss our friends in Utah though! She's growing so fast. She'll be 3 months in a few days. She's getting really tall, talking and cooing all the time, smiling (although she refuses to smile for pictures!), rolling over from her tummy to her back, getting some cute dark fuzz on the top of her head, and making me fall more in love with her every day! She's totally mellowed out, but definitely still has her feisty moments. Here's a few pictures of what we've been up to...
Maddison and Briggs. They were such angels during our crazy busy wedding weekend.
Easter
Tummy Time
First day at the beach. Our second day was better cuz we actually brought our suits and the umbrella.
9 comments:
she is so adorable- and you look beautiful.
We miss you.
she is getting sooo big! and lucky you that she is rolling from belly to back! im jealous!
I can't believe how big she looks! Especially after holding Izzy. We miss you guys! Hope you come back soon.
Oh my gosh, I miss you guys so much. Love you.
She's a cutie! When are you back at work?
cute pics!!!
so i am dying to know an update with jd and the job interviews.....
I love that hoddie/sweater Maddie has on, it's so cute! She is adorable!
I think I want to trade lives with Maddie... I'd get to be CUTE and hang at the beach! K, when do we get to see you again?? It's been forever!
Post a Comment