geeze, you look smokin hot! way to get back to your normal flat stomach so fast! i love her dress and her bridesmaid dresses! fabulous!
I miss you- let's run away together. You, me, and Maddie!
Yes! Let's get together! I am pretty free so just let me know. When do you guys leave?? Your sisters wedding looked beautiful!!
What a hottie you are in that dress!! And you just had a baby??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
geeze, you look smokin hot! way to get back to your normal flat stomach so fast! i love her dress and her bridesmaid dresses! fabulous!
I miss you- let's run away together. You, me, and Maddie!
Yes! Let's get together! I am pretty free so just let me know. When do you guys leave?? Your sisters wedding looked beautiful!!
What a hottie you are in that dress!! And you just had a baby??
Post a Comment