Thursday, November 27, 2008

Remember These?

If you want your baby to be as stylish as mine's gonna be, I'll be selling these trendy little onesies and baby legs at a boutique next weekend. (No worries if you're having a boy. I've got some cute designs for them too). Come check it out...there's gonna be so many adorable things to buy...perfect Christmas gifts!
Cambria Clubhouse
Saturday, December 6th
10:00 am-12:30 pm
170 N. 1300 W. Pleasant Grove
Hope to see you there! **If you're from out of town but still have an interest, just leave a comment and let me know.**

6 comments:

Whitney V said...

Hi Adrie! You're looking great! And I love your adorable baby clothes . . . I need something girly for my niece and something manly for my little baby-T. Shoot me an email with your cute merchandise when you get a chance - and good luck on your sale!!

Erin said...

um...jealous! you need to put them on etsy so those of us far away can order!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Adrie you're going to be the next big designer. Love you.

Shel said...

Yes, I need many for my baby girl coming Adrie! Leave me your email on my blog so I can figure out how to get one or 2 or more from you! :) And you do look great!

The Hansons said...

Adrianne! I just found your blog through kelly chapman...wright. i had no idea that your were pregnant too! you look absolutly wonderful! all these girls getting pregnant and havin babies are makin me jealous! im glad that you and your hubby are doing well! let me know how you guys are doing! i would love to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Friday is fine. I'm glad you've been able to use it. I want to get together with you and make some of your cute stuff. Hope you're doing good!