Tuesday, November 25, 2008

30 Weeks

It's quite shocking when your belly starts to sit on your lap and your boobs start to sit on your belly. It's been interesting getting used to my new curves. At least I have a really good excuse!

7 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

You look amazing! I would take your cute little figure any day of the week, 30 weeks pregnant!! WE are soo excited for you all! Can't wait until her debut!! We think about you all often. Hope all is well! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah said...

This was an awesome post! I miss you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Haha, this post was so cute. I totally know what you mean. Just wait until you can't see certain parts of your body, even the lower half of your stomach! It's also fun when you go to put a napkin on your lap and then realize that you have to put it on your belly because it's already protecting your lap! You look amazing! I can't believe you're 30 weeks already! I'm so excited for you!

Erin said...

ha! the whole boobs on your belly thing is weird, but I looove that I can rest my drink or my plate on my tummy and don't have to bend over! I'm just glad to have one large roll and not many different little rolls!

Mark and Juli said...

Everybody and everything needs a place to rest. You look so cute you little mother. Your crib bedding is in Provo with Jessy Parker. Call her. Missed you guys on Thanksgiving. Sure do love you. Dad

Amelia said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! :)