Monday, October 6, 2008

Latest Projects


21 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

PLEASE tell me you are kidding! You did NOT make those! They are adorable! You have a serious talent! That little girl is going to be very well dressed! I seriously need some lessons from you, those are the cutest things I have ever seen. You totally need to open a boutique!

Nicki said...

Adrie: I echo Mandy's comments insomuch that you need to sell those adorable things! Where/how did you learn how to make them?! (Pls. facebook me the answer, cuz I want to learn!)

jenniferhoiyin said...

These look so great! Seriously, let's have a craft-day soon.
I remember when you told me about these. They're really fantastic. You should sell them on etsy. :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Adrie, you should quit working your twelve hour shifts and throwing up in patient's trash cans and open up your own little boutique. Seriously you're so TALENTED.
I hope to make it to your shower.
Love you and the little one.

Anonymous said...

I agree. THis is your destiny! Be a mom-preneur with these things. I'll be your first customer!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Way to go, Adrienne! I especially love the Jazz blanket.

Jessett said...

You are so talented. I need some lessons from you. Great job!

Oh, and we would love to see some more belly pictures of you.

Brittany said...

I agree with everyone else.. you are super talented. I'm jealous, I have no skill in the sewing/craft department.

I totally want to see you at your shower next friday, any excuse to buy baby stuff, especially girl things.. so sweet! but don't have any details, is one of our HS friends throwing it or is it a church thing?

Erin said...

i am sooo in love! um how did you do those, you should have shared a step by step! soooooo cute! and i totally agree with jen on selling them on etsy!

Drew and Kat said...

Those are WAY cute!!! Did you make the leggings too?!! I am going to have to steal the idea and tell my sister in law for my neice...LOVE THEM.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Wow those are so cute! You really are so crafty, I am so jealous! Your baby girl is seriously going to be a doll, I can't wait for you.

Taylor Family said...

What the crap! You made those! When I looked at the picture I thought you meant your latest project was "shopping"! Why are you so amazing. It ambeyond jealous!

Brittany said...

I just got an invite to your shower on friday! Yay I'm excited to see you and for you to meet Lily!

Leah said...

I'm SO impressed! They're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Adrie your welcome to borrow my sewing machine for a while if you want. Just let me know and i'll send it to work with aaron :)

Lauren and Josh said...

Hey Adrienne,
It's Lauren Speirs (my husband Josh and JD were mission buddies). How are you? I just wanted to say congratulations on your baby girl on the way! That is so exciting! I try to look at your blog whenever I get a chance because it's so cute. It's especially fun for me because I'm pregnant too (about 5 or 6 weeks behind you), and I love to see what's going to happen. We find out what we're having in a few days. I love your idea for the baby room. It is precious! Well, congrats again. Oh yeah, we also just created a blog. It's definitely a beginner's blog, but check it out if you get a chance. Hope all is well!
Lauren
joshandlaurenspeirs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Adrienne! I have been checking out your blog for a while now, but I have never commented! I wanted to say CONGRATS!!! My gosh that is so exciting...and these little outfits are to die for! Too too cute! I just put a blog up for josh and I...its jergs.blogspot.com

Camille Kenyon said...

So cute Adrienne!! you totally have to show me how to make them!! I love them - you are quite the creative one aren't you?

Amelia said...

These are SO cute! Way to go! Getting ready for the little girl, eh? It will come sooner than you think! Way to go. They are very creative and cute

Daniel and Monica Long said...

How exciting! You're pregnant! I'm so happy for you. Any thoughts on names yet? Congratulations!

Eldredge greatness said...

ok. where the heck have I been. I have not been blogging too much lately. I generally get on to update a little for my mom and she just told me she went to your shower? CONTRATULATIONS!!!!!!!...those outfits are soooooooooooo cute! now... for the beanies and flowers to match each one! ha! I hope your pregnancy is going well for you. isnt having a girl just soo fun!?
oh yeah... did you or are you having a shower up here in utah? if you still live here. good luck to you!