So I finally decided on "the look" I'm going for in my nursery. Ever since I laid eyes on this room, I haven't been able to think of anything else :). Only problem is that the bedding alone costs about $600. Ridiculous. So I found this crib and a matching changing table on craigslist in CA and had my mom go pick it up, and I bought fabric that is similar to the polka dot bumper. Now I just have to wait for it to be delivered and go find fabric that matches. So expresso, baby pink and cream it is. I'm proud of myself for making a decision, but too bad I have expensive taste.
This week I'm working 5 shifts, that's a 60 hour work week! Let's hope I survive. I just figure that I should work as much as I can while I'm feeling good, especially with all the stuff I need to buy for the baby and with the holidays and travel and all coming up. Today is my day off, and I'm contemplating cleaning my house, but will probably end up making baby stuff instead. I'm alittle obsessed. Pictures of that later...
6 comments:
Oh Adrienne that's so cute!! I love it--cute color combination.
That is darling!! I want to come see it when you're all done with the nursery!
I love it! And how fun, I love crafting things that I've seen in magazines and such, not that I ever do it really all that often...
Let me know if you want to have a crafting Saturday sometime, I'd definitely bring a treat. :)
that is the pottery barn bedding huh?! i know all the bedding, cribs and such I want to are sooo expensive! since when is baby stuff way more then adult stuff?! ridiculous!
Very cute!
Hey Adrienne,
That's cute bedding. I just wanted to tell you that I just bought a set for Pierce (I'm going to make it into a twin size comforter and bed skirt for his bed) at Walmart.com I found it on sale for only $20 and it was so cute. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5614478
They actually have some surprisingly cute bedding for like under $80. And just so you know the bedding I bought was actually really well made and soft. Here is a link to a girls bedding set i think is so cute. If I needed one for Cassie I would buy this, and maybe I still will and make it into a twin size comforter like Pierce's. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5614478
Check it out if you want to save some money. I wouldn't be offended if you hate walmart. Some people do, but if not I would recommend their baby bedding.
Post a Comment