Here's me at 17 Weeks. (This was last week and it's amazing how much you can grow in a week!)

Our baby's first photo shoot at 15 weeks. Isn't she just adorable? Haha. A little alien-esque, but what can I say, she's mine so I think she's just the cutest thing.
(Click to enlarge)
13 comments:
Oh Adrie... you look so cute! We are excited for you two -- we will have to share "grandma & gradmpa" with your mom & dad .... we're told we are going to have to wait a while for grandbabies....
Emotional???? What would life be without our ups & downs? Hang in there....
Come & see us @ Thanksgiving time in Park City, okay?
Hmmm...I don't really see any proof there my friend. You look AMAZING! I'm pretty sure you look better than I do right now. But, I know, you can tell any little change in your body! I am so happy!!! You best be coming to Bunco this month! And what ever happened to our lunch date?
Adrie! You look so cute! I am so excited for you!
whatever you are so tiny! You are going to be one of those still skinny with just a little basketball tummy girls. ill loathe you! you look gorgeous and your little baby is beautiful...i mean look at her parents...you can't go wrong!
Friday works for me!!! Let's tell Raelene we want to do lunch that day and she will plan everything for us! HAHA! You know she will!
You look like you haven't gained anything. I'm jealous! By 17 weeks I'd gained like 20lb. :) I'm so excited for you! Mommyhood is really wonderful.
I think I look like that right now and there isn't a little being inside of me- just a lot of mexican food and ice cream!
Wow! What a cute prego tummy.
You are pregnant, I was beginning to doubt. You are one hot mamma Adrie. Miss you always.
I think I look more pregnant than you do...but I'm not pregnant! Waa I am so excited for you and JD!
You look so good... and tiny!! I'm so excited for you guys! Just wait, in a few weeks you'll all of a sudden pop! It's the weirdest thing and so fun to go through!
You look adorable! That is a very cute and tiny baby bump. Isn't it so fun. Being a mommy is the greatest thing ever. I'm so excited for you!
is this some sort of joke? Is that seriously how you look at 17 weeks? JD is a lucky man :) Can't wait for her to get here! Keep posting pictures of your belly!
Post a Comment