Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Birthday Bash

Last Saturday, after the BYU game, we went out to dinner and had some friends over for cake and ice cream for JD's 26th birthday. JD was happy to get to hang out with some of his buddies, especially this one...
Emily is the cutest little girl. JD is so good with kids and they just love him. I can' t wait to see him with our own little girl!
The gorgeous sisters.
Me and the Birthday Boy.
Cute baby Savannah.
Singing Happy Birthday. Good cocnut cake thanks to Leslie Barrus' recipe.
Dehart's excited to play Bite the Bag for the first time.
Mary had the best fall.
A.J. the Champ.
Despite protests from Josh, Emily took first for the girls.
Thanks for coming down guys!

3 comments:

jenniferhoiyin said...

We can't wait for your little one to come too.
Looks like you guys had such a fun time, wish I could have been there! I loved that cake you made, Aaron raved all night about it too. I'd be happy if you were willing to share recipes :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD! From both of us. :)

Mark and Juli said...

Is that a "Johnson" with the sack on his head. Just wondering. Dad

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us come celebrate with you! We had fun. Emily just loves JD. You guys will be such great parents.