Monday, September 8, 2008

Want Me One of These

Johnny, our nephew is so cute. He makes me so excited to have a baby. He has so much energy and is such a little aggressive bulldozer. I love it. Last week they were over and he really wanted the popsickle stick JD was chewing on.


19 Weeks and growing! Made this hairbow holder for my friend Kaitlin's nursery. Can't wait for that little baby girl!

Made this yesterday for my baby girl. I'm already getting obsessed with the endless possibilities of accessorizing her! I need a sewing machine desperately.

7 comments:

Erin said...

your belly is adorable and you look gorgeous!! I love the little onesie you made...how did you do it? and you are sooo crafty!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Adrienne, how did I never know that you have such mad craft skills? Way to go! That is such a cute picture of you and it reminded me how much I love your house (I can see those cute doors in the back). And cute pictures of Johnny, too!

Jessett said...

Love your little belly. You are so beautiful Adrienne. I cant wait to see your little beauty.

Love the onesie and the bow holder. You are so creative. You little girl is going to be a little fashionista.....

Leah said...

I LOVE the hairclip board! Impressive!

Josh and Megan said...

uh, hello, I need one of those onsies now! How cute...I'm glad you finally got to go camping!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

You're so inventive. This is why you just have to have a girl. We miss you guys, when will we see you again?

P.S. You are the cutest pregnant person ever. Seriously you should be a model for the prego ladies. Do you ever watch that show?

Eldredge greatness said...

cute cute cute!