- He's all around one of the best people I know.
- He loves sports ALOT, but loves me more.
- He rubs my feet almost every night.
- He loves kids and is going to be a wonderful daddy.
- He looks amazing every morning when he leaves for work (without much effort).
- He's kind and loving.
- He's learned to like doing the things I love, snowboarding, running, boating, etc.
- He loves my pregnant belly.
- He's generous and doesn't worry about money.
- He never hesitates to say I love you or I'm sorry.
- He's not afraid to be a goofball and make me laugh.
- He makes friends easily.
- He's disgustingly optimistic.
- He makes me feel secure and comfortable.
- He loves my family and his.
- He loves the Lord.
- He doesn't let food go to waste- he's my own personal disposal.
- He's pretty easy to please- little things make him happy.
- He lets me have the clicker every once and a while.
- He's emotionally stable when I'm all over the place.
- He lets me hog the bed.
- He's passionate and opinionated about most everything.
- He wants to make me happy.
- He's a loyal fan.
- He works hard and is very capable of being successful.
- He's mine forever.
Happy 26th Birthday Jones Douglas White!
8 comments:
You forgot that he's the best matchmaker ever. In fact, one of my first "dates" with Judd was at JD's birthday party four years ago...yeesh, that's a long time. Anyway, happy birthday to JD!
Happy Birthday JD! That is sooo cute Adrienne! Good thing for hubby's who are disposals for us!
You forgot he's a great son and very much loved by his mommy and daddy. Oh, and he married "the" cutest bestest giri in the whole wide world. I'm sure I speak for mom as well when I say we love you both very much. HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to J.D. Love, Dad
You are so sweet Adrienne.
Happy Birthday JD.
Cant wait to see your little girl. Lots of love to you both. Soon to be you three.
Adrie, you're a sweet wifey.
Tell J.D happy birthday, he's getting old. We're excited for you guys to come up here. Hope you still are planning on it!?
Adrie, you're such a good wife.
Happy B-Day J.D Wish we could have helped you blow out your candles.
What a sweet list!! You are a good man JD and happy birthday to you!!!
I thought that you were talking about me until you got to # 26. I guess I am just a little narcissistic. Well, tell JD happy birthday for me even if it is two weeks late.
Post a Comment