I had my 21 week ultrasound yesterday. The doctor said everything looks healthy, she's growing right on track, and she's still a she. That's good. She had a hard time holding still for him and was quite the spaz twirling all around in there. Pretty sure she gets that from me.
Here's her spine
Little foot
Arms and Hands
Profile (so cute!)
Mouth and Nose
I love this little girl so much already. We just sit in amazement everyday and watch my stomach move. It's the weirdest feeling to know there's a living thing inside me. The other day JD had an epiphany- he says, "I can't believe we're gonna have to feed her and teach her how to talk and do all those things!" It made me remember that guys don't grow up playing with dolls. Cute.
17 comments:
that is so cool you got a pic of her face! It's so creepy looking at the pics and seeing their skeleton...makes it not feel real, till they kick you in the ribs or something! Feeling them move and kick is our favorite daily family activity too!
yea for babies! I know this sounds crazy, but she already looks cute! It looks like she has cute little petite features. i'm so excited for you guys!
Haha, that's funny! It's so true, Matt didn't realize that we had to really DO something to be parents until McKinley was a few of months old and we had to try to 'teach' her to eat, at least JD's figured it out early! They just don't have the 'maternal instinct' ;)
Wow! She's got so big! She's such a sweetheart. Isn't it amazing how attached you get to them before they even come out! How awesome that it's hit J.D. that he's going to be a real daddy! It definately has NOT hit Bryce yet.
I have an ultra-sound this Friday! Can't wait to see her cousin.
congrats adrie! You are going to have an adorable little girl. how exciting for you and j.d. I loved his epiphany...yep, for the rest of your lives you will be parents teaching and showing them all the cool stuff the world has to offer. sounds pretty sweet to me. maybe i'll get pregnant. ;)
I love the ending note. How exciting, I bet you can't wait. :)
She's going to be beautiful!
hey adrienne! i just found your blog and oh my gosh, you're pregnant!! that is SO exciting!! :) you're little girl is going to be so beautiful -and athletic! :)
Everybody is here at our house from Hawaii. It is so fun to be together. Really do wish you were here. I loved the pictures of the baby. I can't wait to see you two as parents. There is nothing better. I love you both. Dad
Ahhh Adrie!!! THis is so beautiful!! Congrats to both you and JD!! We are so happy for you guys!!! Do you have any names picked out for her?
I love all your new posts! Can't wait to hang out tonight! yeah for bunco!
Yeah, she no longer looks like an alien, she's a beautiful girl.
We miss miss miss you.
Those pics are so great. I usually can not tell what those pics are.
We are so happy for you guys. She is perfect....
so cute! i love the pics! & I know what you mean about the movement! It is such an incredible miracle to feel your little one moving around inside you! I love it! I am so happy for you guys! & I love JD's comment! That's too funny! :0
I love the profile pic of her, you can already tell she is BEAUTIFUL just like her mommy! ;]
Congradulations! Your baby will be so beautiful! I've been checking out your blog for a while and I'm so happy for you. It is def good to be back in California I don't know if I would be brave enough to move away again. It seems like it has worked out good for you though. Good to hear from you. <3
I love the new posts. I can't believe your pictures of the baby are so clear. I am pretty positive I am going to have the cutest neice around! I love her already.
YEAY!!!! SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!
I'm so happy for you Adrie!!
Post a Comment