and these:
and don't forget these:
and she'll have to have at least one of these:
and it won't be too long before she'll need a few of these:
Yep, it's a GIRL! I'm still in total shock because I was convinced it was a boy. Now I know never to trust my instincts and 95% sure feelings! We are beyond excited and can't wait for her to be here. I'm having to totally change my mindset to girly things, but it's not going to be hard. (Well, maybe alittle hard on the bank account :) But it's so fun! This past week I've started to feel her moving, and it's the best feeling. I love her little nudges and flutterings. It's becoming so real and I can't wait to be a mom.
p.s.- I just got home from the best week in Lake Powell and California. I live for spending time with my family. I love each and every one of them so much. It was also so fun to see some of my bestest friends who I never get to see. Hopefully I can post some pictures soon.
18 comments:
OMG! GIRLS are SOOO much fun. I have been checking your blog ever day this week, in anticipation of this wonderful news. Congrats!!! She is going to be a knock out just like her mommy. I love that you are feeling her move. That is one of the best feeling ever. I totally miss those nudges and kickes. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Be a mommy is the best job in the whole world and you my friends are going to be the best most beautiful momma ever.
I want to know when you shower is going to be in Cali. I am totally coming down for it. Keep me posted...
Congrats! I thought my first was a boy too (for some reason I was SURE), but she is every bit girl! Your little one will be gorgeous, and one WELL-DRESSED little girl! Enjoy every minute of it, they grow up WAY too fast!
YEAH! How exciting! Girls are SO much fun to dress!
Girls rule and boys drool. I just made that up.
YAY congrats! I find out on monday! That will be soo fun...headbands and tutu's are my favorite things I would want to buy for a girl. And yes I think a girl will be harder on the bank account by far than boys...girls stuff is just waaay cuter!
Girls are so fuN! Congrats you guys. You'll have a ball buying stuff. They are like your little accessory. It's just too much fun. Lots of girls in this neighborhood-but who cares! YAY!
What exciting news!!!!!!
How exciting that you can feel her moving too. : )
We are excited for you twol
YEA!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER GIRL!!! I am sooooo excited for you! Girls are so much fun to shop for. (toys and clothes) I have chills all over!!!
LUCKY! I'm so happy for you. I secretly REALLY hope my next baby is a girl, but I love my little boy so it all works! I'm sad you won't be at Bunco tonight! Hope we can catch up next month!
So fun! I want to know what you are thinking about names. If you don't want to post about them, just call me.
YAY! I am so happy for you!
FUNNEST POST EVER!
We miss you on our walks!
FUN! We are so excited for you! Can we set up a marriage between our little ones in about 23 years?
Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider. Girls go to mars to get more candy bars. Way to go on making a girl. I hope I am next! (well, ok, not next because I would go crazy if I was pregnant right now, but I hope my next is a girl) Congrats!
congrats! I am so happy for you both. It is amazing to be pregnant and to watch your belly grow and know you are helping your little one to grow and be ready to come join your family. I miss being pregnant sometimes...enjoy each moment. Your sweet little girl will be here before you know it. I wish we lived closer so we could spend time with you guys!
Adrie...congrats!!! Soooo fun! You will have to take a peak at my blog to see what we are having!! :) LOVE THE GIRL ITEMS YOU POSTED! WAY TOO CUTE! We have so many little girls in our ward with those tutus and every Sunday I think I need a girl just to waer one of those!!! :) I am THRILLED for you!!!!
Yea! Congratulations! she is going to be SO beautiful!
Yay!!! That is so exciting. I bet you are having a blast shopping for her already. I'm sooooo glad everything is going well.
We're still in the thick of this whole testing process, so hopefully that's coming to an end soon and we can start trying again. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Oh you are going to be the cutest mommy and how precious and baby girl is going to be! There is soo much cute girl stuff out there to buy! Yeah for you guys!
Post a Comment