Monday, June 23, 2008

Where Has June Gone?

Is anyone else wondering what happened to June? I can't believe it's almost July already! I have been the worst blogger this month, and I apologize to all those who frequent my blog and continue to be disappointed by my lack of new posts. Also, to all those who have stopped visiting out of boredom, come back! I have some exciting things coming up in July to blog about... Lake Powell being one of them! Lots has been going on this month, but I haven't taken many pictures, and I hate posting without pictures. Here are some of the latest pictures I've taken...Lynn's Baby Shower
I work with Lynn at the hospital, and she's married to Tim Chang who I grew up with in YL. She is the coolest and I'll miss her when they go to med school. She just had her baby last week. (Two weeks early so you better be ready Megs!) Congrats! Caden is adorable.

A few Sundays ago I made Cafe Rio salads and had family and friends over.
We played "BUTT," a long-time Lindsey Sunday tradition.

You've gotta keep the soccer ball in the air, and if it's your fault for letting it drop, you get a letter, and this is what you do when you spell B-U-T-T. Bend over and everyone gets to kick it at you. (Plus a whole lot of other rules we've made through the years.)

Johnny and Grandma White didn't want to play. They went for a walk instead.

How all the girls were up at the same time I don't know. But the guys were loving it.

Here's Al taking his shot at his wife. So mean, but it's all part of the game :).

So if you're ever bored on a Sunday afternoon, come play with us. And, if you ever want to go swimming in this heat wave we've been having, come on over to my pool. I'm there every day I have off work. Happy Summer!

10 comments:

Mark and Juli said...

Adrienne, I think my left cheek is still recovering from some of those hits. But, you're right, it's all part of the game. I agree with you, June has disappeared. But, then again, so did April and May. Have fun in Lake Powell. I can't wait until August when we all go together!

Mark and Juli said...

This is actually Jane. I am on my parents computer, so it posted as Mark. But really it is Jane.

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Yeah right. Mark is ALWAYS pretending to be Jane.

Adrienne, I love your short hair! You look so cute. Also, I just want you to know that I never gave up on your blog...I knew you'd be back.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Adrie, these pictures made me miss you so so much. I wish we could come to your pool - Kamryn and I would be there all the time. I love you. Call us, we want to talk to you.

Taylor Family said...

YEA! A new one! I'm glad to see that you are alive. I am so jealous that you get to go sit by the pool all day on your days off! Maybe Emma and I will come one day and you can play with her in the pool while I sit by the pool all day!

Taylor Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our EyreLife said...

I'm peeing my pants right now because Lynn dating one of our good friends for a while and we STILL talk about it was the biggest mistake he's EVER made to dump her. She's the coolest girl! Glad to know she's happily married and doing so well, though!

Emily said...

wahoo for your new post! Lake Powell? I'm jealous--that'll be fun!

malia said...

lol!
that is so funny!
hey, email me your email to check out my blog if ya want to.
malialittlefield at gmail dot com.

Josh and Megan said...

Who is the guy I don't recognize? I'm curious :) See you at the pool soon!