Holy Crap. PinkBerry is the BEST!! It was talked about so much and I had every doubt in the world (being a Golden Spoon fan, and all) but the ice cream deliciousness with strawberries, granola and mini chips on top!!!
SOOO GOOOOD!!! Adrie, I love you for being genious enough to post this! ha ha...
what? tops goldenspoon. i miss frozen yogart! seriously. they don't have it out here. so over xmas when we were home we got it at least 2x a day! i want to hit up pinkberry soon or spoon me.
8 comments:
Brad and I totally agree!
Ok, but we don't have one here right!? We need to hit Yogurt Stop....it's pretty good but it's in Sandy. One day we will take a trip and go.
I agree, but they need a flavor expansion. Also, did Bryce and Sarah tell you about Yogurtland?
Holy Crap. PinkBerry is the BEST!! It was talked about so much and I had every doubt in the world (being a Golden Spoon fan, and all) but the ice cream deliciousness with strawberries, granola and mini chips on top!!!
SOOO GOOOOD!!! Adrie, I love you for being genious enough to post this! ha ha...
You obviously didn't make it to Beach Berries! Sad. Beach Berries tops PB anyday!
it is MY FAV. abosolutely favorite!!
But WHERE is this blessed frozen yogurt?! :)
what? tops goldenspoon. i miss frozen yogart! seriously. they don't have it out here. so over xmas when we were home we got it at least 2x a day!
i want to hit up pinkberry soon or spoon me.
Post a Comment